Home >> colin mulindwa
- Martel B's Awon Temi Loyal Borrows from Chris Brown Nigeria is my home and will always be. I am always travelling between Nigeria and UK...
- Aramide from Nigeria My name is Aramide and I am a Nigerian artiste, songwriter and I play the guitar as well. I graduated from the University of Jos with a BSc. in Political Science. I spent most of my life in Jos, and I think that’s where my singing began.
- Douyé A Nigerian Born Star On The Rise Yes I was introduced to Fela's sound by my dad. He had always played his music, especially on Sunday afternoons. And I was easily drawn to his sound and unique style and of course, his movement. I really appreciate the fact that Fela stood for something bigger than just music.
- UK based Nigerian Musician Lánre British Folk/Soul singer, songwriter and musician Lánre is back with a brand new record Home. A long-awaited follow-up to her critically acclaimed 2011 debut album Pen Voyage Chapter One: Singing For Change.
- Uganda Musician Amaru My art is so personal… kind of like a diary. Sharing it gives me closure in a sense, and allows me move on to the next chapter.
- Nyanda is Trouble One of the things that my manager Chez Gayle is actually working close with Talent Africa Group on is getting in more collaboration between Jamaican artists and African Artists because we know there’s a close similarity in the music and they are trying to use my project as the flagship for union.
- Lilian Mbabazi - Motherhood, Music and Mathematics Maybe in the early days of Blu*3 I used to worry about people liking me for me. But these days it's pretty easy for me to gauge the genuine people in my life and the 'celeb-chasers'.
- QTY: Kenya's AIDS Music Ambassador QTY talks to OurMusiq.com about her AIDS mission, beef with others in the industry and releases her new song Come Back (To Me).
- Toniks: Swag Meter Concert and FEELINGZ Allan Ampaire aka Toniks talks about his upcoming album - FEELINGZ, his Swag Meter Concert and much more.
- From Swahili Nation to Kenso We recently caught up with Kenso aka Ken Kayongo as he promoted his latest video One in a Million.
- Cashino NDT: Life Ain't Easy, But I'm Good OurMusiq talks to the British Nigerian hip hop artist Cashino NDT.his hits Wacha Stress and Majuu Kaguu and more.
- Kenya's Bow Wow, SI-SO Young Kenyan hip hop artist SI-SO aka Christopher Pius Nzomo talks talks to OurMusiq.com about working with Calif Records, his hits Wacha Stress and Majuu Kaguu and more.
- Zambia's Roberto A few I have worked with are, Radio and Weasel, I have a will-be released song with your boy Nick Nola and one of the ladies from Blu3. I have even worked on a song with Tom Close from Rwanda on a song we did with Ozzy too.