Home >> colin mulindwa
- Nyanda is Trouble One of the things that my manager Chez Gayle is actually working close with Talent Africa Group on is getting in more collaboration between Jamaican artists and African Artists because we know there’s a close similarity in the music and they are trying to use my project as the flagship for union.
- Lilian Mbabazi - Motherhood, Music and Mathematics Maybe in the early days of Blu*3 I used to worry about people liking me for me. But these days it's pretty easy for me to gauge the genuine people in my life and the 'celeb-chasers'.
- QTY: Kenya's AIDS Music Ambassador QTY talks to OurMusiq.com about her AIDS mission, beef with others in the industry and releases her new song Come Back (To Me).
- Toniks: Swag Meter Concert and FEELINGZ Allan Ampaire aka Toniks talks about his upcoming album - FEELINGZ, his Swag Meter Concert and much more.
- From Swahili Nation to Kenso We recently caught up with Kenso aka Ken Kayongo as he promoted his latest video One in a Million.
- Cashino NDT: Life Ain't Easy, But I'm Good OurMusiq talks to the British Nigerian hip hop artist Cashino NDT.his hits Wacha Stress and Majuu Kaguu and more.
- Kenya's Bow Wow, SI-SO Young Kenyan hip hop artist SI-SO aka Christopher Pius Nzomo talks talks to OurMusiq.com about working with Calif Records, his hits Wacha Stress and Majuu Kaguu and more.
- Zambia's Roberto A few I have worked with are, Radio and Weasel, I have a will-be released song with your boy Nick Nola and one of the ladies from Blu3. I have even worked on a song with Tom Close from Rwanda on a song we did with Ozzy too.